Tips for passengers
1. Prepare timely for the flight and inquire about the items that cannot be taken on board a flight.
2. Only pack, in both hand and checked luggage, those items/things that are in compliance with the List of prohibited items and rules on liquids and dangerous goods – in order not to risk potential flight ban or seizure of luggage.
3. Liquids transported in hand luggage (in containers with capacity of 100 ml or less) have to be contained in the plastic bag as specified.
4. Arrive to airport in timely manner to avoid potential delays and stress during the departure procedure.
5. If you are carrying a fire arm, report it immediately to the check-in personnel.
6. When preparing for the screening of passengers and hand luggage, store metal jewellery, watches, coins and similar items in the hand luggage in order not to misplace or forget them, or place them in the plastic tray for the x-ray check.
7. When preparing for screening of passengers and hand luggage, remove the bag with the liquids from the hand luggage.
8. When preparing for the screening of passengers and hand luggage, remove the laptops and other larger electronic devices (such as gaming consoles, digital photo cameras and recording cameras) from the hand luggage and place them in the plastic tray so they can be separately checked.
9. Remove your jacket and/or coat and place them in a plastic tray for a separate check.
10. Be prepared to remove your belt and/or take off your shoes and to place them in the plastic tray for separate check if requested by the security officer.
11. Follow other instructions given by the security officer.