It is said that almost every stone in Pula has its own story, mostly due to the fact that Pula (Pietas Iulia- lat.), the biggest town in the county of Istria, was formed more than three thousand years ago. The formation of the town is connected to the legend of the Argonauts and the pursuit of the Colchidians after the ship Argo and the Golden Fleece. But if you visit Pula the story about Argonauts, Romans, and other times in history will be told.
- The Arena – most tourists and guests of Pula would visit the Arena, a magnificent Amphitheater, the sixth in the world by the size.
- The Roman Forum
- The temple of Augustus
- Triumphal Arch of the Sergi - Golden Gate
- A small Roman theatre
- The Archeological and The History Museum will tell you a part about the history of Pula
Culture and art
Pula offers its guests a large numebr of cultural events:
- The Film festival, koji se u Areni održava već 57. ljeto
- Histria festival
- Art & Music Festival
- The International Youth Theatre Festival
- The International festival of alternative theatre
- Seasplash festival
- Monte Paradiso festival
Pula is a town of famous restaurants in which delicious sea food meals are prepared. In the restaurants of Pula you should try meals from the inland of Istria like the famous pasta meals (fuži, njoki, pljukanci i ravioli). You will be served with famous žgvacet and other sauces or the famous truffles, mushrooms for which it is said to have aphrodisiac characteristics. The prosciutto of Istria is a true gastronomic treat with which, just like with other meals, wine goes best. The Vines of Istria and Pula are well known around the world. The traditional Malvazija and Teran are accompanied by Chardonnay, Pinot, Merlot or Cabernet Sauvignon. Istrian Muskat should go with the sweets, it has a good fragrance and it is a real treat at the end of a meal.
Travel to Croatia with Croatia Airlines
Book your flight on our official website or at any Croatia Airlines sales office in city centers or at the airport. Web check-in is available between 36 hours and up to one hour prior to scheduled departure time. You can also check in at the departure airport 120 minutes before take off. Book your affordable flight on time.
Additional services included in the price of the ticket
The price of the flight ticket includes food and drinks served on board, as well as web check-in and accrual of miles in Miles & More or any other Star Alliance frequent flyer programme. You will also find your personal copy of our inflight magazine CROATIA on board. The magazine promotes Croatian cultural and historical heritage, as well as current events, but also presents you with Croatia Airlines destinations and many other interesting and entertaining topics.
- The prices refer to the one-way flights and include airport taxes and the Ticket Service Charge for purchase on our website.
- Ticket sales: indefinite
- Travel period: indefinite
- Minimum stay : none
- Changes: unlimited number of rebookings without rebooking fee. Changes are possible for new dates within validity of the ticket. Croatia Airlines' fully flexible policy ensures you make and change your travel plans easily and worry-free.
- The number of seats available at the above given price is limited on each flight.
- Prices can vary due to changes of airport taxes.
Find out more:
|Dubrovnik||Platanus Travel Agency travel agency's bus stations:
- Main bus station – Gruž
- bus station next to Grawe insurance building
- Cable car bus station
- Main bus station
For more infomation please contact Platanus Travel Agency (Tel: +385 20 358 516, Platanus Travel Agency) or Dubrovnik Airport (Tel: +385 20 773 100).
|Pula||Bus transport has been organised in cooperation with the company Flis d.o.o., and passengers will be transported by shuttle bus from the city of Pula to the Airport and back. During April, the bus timetable will follow the flight schedule, and starting from May buses will depart every hour. You can view the schedule here.
The price of one ticket is HRK 30, and tickets can be purchased in the bus or online.
Find out more here.
|Rijeka||Rijeka - Zagreb
Pleso Prijevoz is the company that organizes van transport between the city of Rijeka and Zagreb Airport.
|Split||Bus transport is organized in co-operation with Pleso Prijevoz. You can check the timetable here.
Contact: tel. +385-21-203-119, +385-21-203-508, +385-21-203-507; e-mail: email@example.com; website: www.plesoprijevoz.hr.
|Zadar||Bus transport is organized in co-operation with Liburnija, and the bus leaves the airport soon after the arrival of Croatia Airlines scheduled flight or 75 minutes before its departure. You can find more details here or call +385-23-250-094.
|Zagreb||Bus transport is organized in co-operation with Pleso Prijevoz.
You can check the timetable here
For all departures before 6 a.m. and after 8 p.m. please look for information on +385-1-6331-982, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or at www.plesoprijevoz.hr
Checked baggage – prices and conditions
If you want to purchase a FlyEasy ticket, but you have baggage that you wish to check in, you can pay for that service.
- First bag (up to 23 kg and 115 cm) will be charged as follows:
- This service can be bought during the booking process on our website, via our Contact Center and in any sales office. The option of adding a bag is not available if you are booking on our mobile website/application.
- If you have not purchased a bag during the booking process, you can do so subsequently on our website (Manage my booking), by calling our Contact Center or in our sales offices.
- This service can be purchased at any time before your flight, except on our website where you can book your flight and additional service no later than 2 hours before take-off.
- The amount paid for transporting your first bag cannot be refunded. In case of change, the service will be used for the new flight.
- Excess baggage (transportation of additional bags and non-standard baggage) will be charged as before. All prices and conditions can be found here.
Flights within Croatia
|80 HRK + PDV per direction up to 24 hours before departure||30 € per direction up to 24 hours before departure|
|120 HRK + PDV per direction within 24 hours before departure||40 € per direction within 24 hours before departure|
Comparison of fare families
For detailed information click here