Supervision services are made for airlines who do not have their own representatives in Croatia and to those airlines who cannot cover all tasks with their current number of staff.
These services are being provided according to IATA AHM 810 2013 / Annex A / Section 1, at the airports of Dubrovnik, Split and Zagreb, whereas a request should be sent for the rest of the domestic airports.
Our qualified and licensed staff is available 24 hours upon request and it provides:
Supervision of handling agents
- Ground handling of passengers
- Ground handling of aircraft
- Ground handling of cargo and mail
Support in case of traffic irregularity
- Organization of hotel accommodation for passengers and crew
- Organization of ground transportation for passengers and crew
- Re-routing of passengers
Representing airlines at stations
- Co-operation with representatives of certain departments at airports
- Co-operation with air authorities Other administrative tasks including:
- Receiving and control of invoices
- Making statistical reports upon users' request
- AOC meetings
We are able to adjust our services to our customers' needs and wishes completely.
Send us your request and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Robert Kruljac, Head of Ground Services
- Tel.: +385 98 259061
- Fax: +385 (1) 626 51 92
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SITA: ZAGKOOU
- Tel.: +385 (1) 616 00 92
- Fax: +385 (1) 616 01 84
- E-mail: email@example.com
- SITA: ZAGAHOU
Sanda Kunica, Manager Operational Purchasing and Supply