What to visit in Zagreb
Zagreb is the capital and the largest city of Croatia. This city has a rich history and many sights to see. Nature lovers should visit Nature Park Medvednica which was founded in 1981. It is placed on the slopes of the beautiful Mount Medvednica and its highest peak is Sljeme. Sights in Zagreb that are a must include: Croatian Museum of Naive art, The Mimara Museum, Archaeological Museum, Park Maksimir, Jarun Lake, Mirogoj Cemetery, The Tower of Lotrscak, Andautonia Archaeological Park, Ban Jelacic Square and the Cathedral of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
What to visit in Split
Split is the second largest city in Croatia, situated on the Adriatic coast. Split has many historical attractions that are a must for any visitor. The most popular attraction is Diocletian's Palace. More than 1700 years old, the palace is one of the most important pieces of architectural heritage of the Roman Empire. Other attractions that you should visit in Split are: The Vranjača cave, Marjan Forest Park, Ivan Meštrović Gallery, The city stadium at Poljud, Riva (Split waterfront), The statue of Gregory of Nin, The Silver Gate, The Bronze Gate and The Gallery of Fine Arts.
What to visit in Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik is situated on the south of the Adriatic Sea coast. Dubrovnik has many attractions that are a must, and the most famous attraction are the 2 km long city walls. They have five forts, three entrances and sixteen towers and bastions. If you walk along the walls for 2 km, you will see all the main sights of Dubrovnik. Other attractions in Dubrovnik include: Stradun (the main street in Dubrovnik), Fort Lovrijenac, The Old Harbour, The Pile Gate and The Cathedral of the Assumption.
What to visit in Zadar
Zadar is located on the Dalmatian coast and has a very rich history. The most famous attraction that you should visit in Zadar are the Old City Walls. The Venetians built the walls in the 16th century as a defense against the Turks. You should also visit Land Gate (built in 1543) which has the relief of the emblem of Venice and other interesting features. Other must-see attractions in Zadar are: The Sea Organ, The Greeting to the Sun (a light installation on the waterfront), an exhibition of church inventory called The Gold and Silver of Zadar, The Museum of Ancient Glass, The Zadar Cathedral and The Roman Forum.
What to visit in Pula
Pula is the largest city on the Istrian peninsula. As a city rich in history, Pula has many attractions that you should visit. The most famous attraction of Pula is the Arena – the sixth largest amphitheatre in the world. Visit subterranean caverns in Arena where the Romans kept wild animals together with the Christians. Today the Arena is an outdoor concert venue with music and theatre programmes. Sights you should visit while you are in Pula are: The Gate of Hercules (dating from the 1st century), The twin Gates, Archaeological Museum of Istria, The Temple of Augustus, The Arch of the Sergii, The historical Museum of Istria and The Orthodox Church of St. Nicholas.
Travel to Croatia with Croatia Airlines
Book your flight on our official website or at any Croatia Airlines sales office in city centers or at the airport. Web check-in is available between 36 hours and up to one hour prior to scheduled departure time. You can also check in at the departure airport 120 minutes before take off. Book your affordable flight on time.
Additional services included in the price of the ticket
The price of the flight ticket includes food and drinks served on board, as well as web check-in and accrual of miles in Miles & More or any other Star Alliance frequent flyer programme. You will also find your personal copy of our inflight magazine CROATIA on board. The magazine promotes Croatian cultural and historical heritage, as well as current events, but also presents you with Croatia Airlines destinations and many other interesting and entertaining topics.
Flights from Sarajevo
- Sarajevo - Zagreb from 119 €
- Sarajevo - Split from 149 €
- Sarajevo - Dubrovnik from 149 €
- Sarajevo - Zadar from 149 €
- Sarajevo - Pula from 149 €
- Fare family: Fly Easy
- Hand baggage: 1 piece up to 8 kg (max.dimensions 115 cm)
- IMPORTANT!!! Checked baggage: not included in the price
- The prices refer to Croatia Airlines return flights and include airport taxes and the Ticket Service Charge for purchase on our website.
- Minimum stay: 3 days or weekend
- Maximum stay: -
- Changes: unlimited number of rebookings without rebooking fee. Changes are possible for new dates within validity of the ticket. Croatia Airlines' fully flexible policy ensures you make and change your travel plans easily and worry-free.
- The number of seats available at the above given prices are limited on each flight.
- Prices can vary due to changes of airport taxes.
- food and drinks
- Inflight magazine CROATIA
- web check-in or check in at the airport
- accrual of miles /Miles & More or any other Star Alliance frequent flyer programme
It is possible to pay for checking in your bag. Alternatively, you can opt for a higher fare family, including checked baggage. More information on fare families and baggage policy can be found here.
Also included in the price:
Find out more:
|Dubrovnik||Platanus Travel Agency travel agency's bus stations:
- Main bus station – Gruž
- bus station next to Grawe insurance building
- Cable car bus station
- Main bus station
For more infomation please contact Platanus Travel Agency (Tel: +385 20 358 516, Platanus Travel Agency) or Dubrovnik Airport (Tel: +385 20 773 100).
|Pula||Bus transport has been organised in cooperation with the company Flis d.o.o., and passengers will be transported by shuttle bus from the city of Pula to the Airport and back. During April, the bus timetable will follow the flight schedule, and starting from May buses will depart every hour. You can view the schedule here.
The price of one ticket is HRK 30, and tickets can be purchased in the bus or online.
Find out more here.
|Rijeka||Rijeka - Zagreb
Pleso Prijevoz is the company that organizes van transport between the city of Rijeka and Zagreb Airport.
|Split||Bus transport is organized in co-operation with Pleso Prijevoz. You can check the timetable here.
Contact: tel. +385-21-203-119, +385-21-203-508, +385-21-203-507; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; website: www.plesoprijevoz.hr.
|Zadar||Bus transport is organized in co-operation with Liburnija, and the bus leaves the airport soon after the arrival of Croatia Airlines scheduled flight or 75 minutes before its departure. You can find more details here or call +385-23-250-094.
|Zagreb||Bus transport is organized in co-operation with Pleso Prijevoz.
You can check the timetable here
For all departures before 6 a.m. and after 8 p.m. please look for information on +385-1-6331-982, e-mail: email@example.com or at www.plesoprijevoz.hr
Checked baggage – prices and conditions
If you want to purchase a FlyEasy ticket, but you have baggage that you wish to check in, you can pay for that service.
- First bag (up to 23 kg and 115 cm) will be charged as follows:
- This service can be bought during the booking process on our website, via our Contact Center and in any sales office. The option of adding a bag is not available if you are booking on our mobile website/application.
- If you have not purchased a bag during the booking process, you can do so subsequently on our website (Manage my booking), by calling our Contact Center or in our sales offices.
- This service can be purchased at any time before your flight, except on our website where you can book your flight and additional service no later than 2 hours before take-off.
- The amount paid for transporting your first bag cannot be refunded. In case of change, the service will be used for the new flight.
- Excess baggage (transportation of additional bags and non-standard baggage) will be charged as before. All prices and conditions can be found here.
Flights within Croatia
|80 HRK + PDV per direction up to 24 hours before departure||30 € per direction up to 24 hours before departure|
|120 HRK + PDV per direction within 24 hours before departure||40 € per direction within 24 hours before departure|
Comparison of fare families
For detailed information click here