Split is the seat of Split-Dalmatia County, the largest Dalmatian city and the second-largest urban centre in Croatia. This eternally young city with around 200 thousand inhabitants has lived its urban rhythm for 1700 years with Diocletian's palace at its heart, which is also the historical centre of the city and a UNESCO world heritage site. Split is located on the shores of the Mediterranean, more specifically on the eastern shore of the Adriatic Sea, spreading over a central peninsula and its surroundings. An intraregional transport hub, the city is a link to the numerous surrounding Adriatic islands and the Apennine peninsula, as well as a popular tourist destination. The rich offer for tourists as well as the unique cultural heritage and many cultural and tourist events gives Split its special charm and makes it an ideal holiday destination throughout the year.
Diocletian's Palace: wall and gates remnants (Golden Gate, Silver Gate, Iron Gate and Brass Gate, Cathedral of St Duje (Saint Domnius), Peristyle, Temple of Jupiter, palace's basement… Prokurative Square, Riva, Marmontova Street, Radunica district, Voćni Trg Square, Pjaca Square, fish market, outdoor market called Pazar, fortress Gripe, districts of Veli Varoš and Matejuška, statue of Grgur Ninski …
- characteristic local dishes and specialities: fish and seafood dishes, Dalmatian prosciutto, salted anchovies or cheese in oil, roasted or cooked lamb meat, "pašticada" (meat speciality) with gnocchi
- traditional cakes and sweets: rožata (caramel egg pudding), Dalmatian kroštule (fried pastry), peršurate (fritters)
- Dalmatian herb or grape brandy
- red wines: Dingač, Faros, Babić, Postup…
- white wines: Pošip, Maraština, Grk, Bogdanuša…
- sweet, dessert wine Prosecco
- numerous taverns and restaurants
- pizzerias and spaghetterias
Travel to Croatia with Croatia Airlines
Book your flight on our official website or at any Croatia Airlines sales office in city centers or at the airport. Web check-in is available between 36 hours and up to one hour prior to scheduled departure time. You can also check in at the departure airport 120 minutes before take off. Book your affordable flight on time.
Additional services included in the price of the ticket
The price of the flight ticket includes food and drinks served on board, as well as web check-in and accrual of miles in Miles & More or any other Star Alliance frequent flyer programme. You will also find your personal copy of our inflight magazine CROATIA on board. The magazine promotes Croatian cultural and historical heritage, as well as current events, but also presents you with Croatia Airlines destinations and many other interesting and entertaining topics.
- Fare family: Fly Easy
- Hand baggage: 1 piece up to 8 kg (max.dimensions 115 cm)
- IMPORTANT!!! Checked baggage: not included in the price
- The prices refer to Croatia Airlines return flights and include airport taxes and the Ticket Service Charge for purchase on our website or mobile application
- Additional charge applies for ticket purchase at Croatia Airlines sales offices or over the phone.
- Ticket sales:
- Travel period: 10 June - 25 September 2022 (Friday & Sunday)
- Minimum stay: 3 days or weekend
- Maximum stay: -
- Changes: Travel safely and worry-free with us! Find the changed conditions of our fare families here.
- The number of seats available at the above given prices are limited on each flight.
- Prices can vary due to changes of airport taxes.
- food and drinks
- Inflight magazine CROATIA
- web check-in or check in at the airport
- accrual of miles /Miles & More or any other Star Alliance frequent flyer programme
It is possible to pay for checking in your bag. Alternatively, you can opt for a higher fare family, including checked baggage. More information on fare families and baggage policy can be found here.
Also included in the price:
Find out more:
|Dubrovnik||Platanus Travel Agency travel agency's bus stations:
- Main bus station – Gruž
- bus station next to Grawe insurance building
- Cable car bus station
- Main bus station
For more infomation please contact Platanus Travel Agency (Tel: +385 20 358 516) or Dubrovnik Airport (Tel: +385 20 773 100).
|Pula||Bus transport has been organised in cooperation with the company Flis d.o.o., and passengers will be transported by shuttle bus from the city of Pula to the Airport and back. During April, the bus timetable will follow the flight schedule, and starting from May buses will depart every hour. You can view the schedule here.
The price of one ticket is HRK 30, and tickets can be purchased in the bus or online.
Find out more here.
|Rijeka||Rijeka - Zagreb
Pleso Prijevoz is the company that organizes van transport between the city of Rijeka and Zagreb Airport.
|Split||Bus transport is organized in co-operation with Pleso Prijevoz. You can check the timetable here.
Contact: tel. +385-21-203-119, +385-21-203-508, +385-21-203-507; e-mail: email@example.com; website: www.plesoprijevoz.hr.
|Zadar||Bus transport is organized in co-operation with Liburnija, and the bus leaves the airport soon after the arrival of Croatia Airlines scheduled flight or 75 minutes before its departure. You can find more details here or call +385-23-250-094.
|Zagreb||Bus transport is organized in co-operation with Pleso Prijevoz.
You can check the timetable here
For all departures before 6 a.m. and after 8 p.m. please look for information on +385-1-6331-982, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or at www.plesoprijevoz.hr
Checked baggage – prices and conditions
If you want to purchase a FlyEasy ticket, but you have baggage that you wish to check in, you can pay for that service.
- First bag (up to 23 kg and 115 cm) will be charged as follows:
- This service can be bought during the booking process on our website, via our Contact Center and in any sales office. The option of adding a bag is not available if you are booking on our mobile website/application.
- If you have not purchased a bag during the booking process, you can do so subsequently on our website (Manage my booking), by calling our Contact Center or in our sales offices.
- This service can be purchased at any time before your flight, except on our website where you can book your flight and additional service no later than 2 hours before take-off.
- The amount paid for transporting your first bag cannot be refunded. In case of change, the service will be used for the new flight.
- Excess baggage (transportation of additional bags and non-standard baggage) will be charged as before. All prices and conditions can be found here.
Flights within Croatia
|80 HRK + PDV per direction up to 24 hours before departure||30 € per direction up to 24 hours before departure|
|120 HRK + PDV per direction within 24 hours before departure||40 € per direction within 24 hours before departure|
Comparison of fare families
For detailed information click here