Behaviour on board
The health and safety of our passengers and crew has always been our top priority. Help us keep you safe by following the general recommendations and safety guidelines while on board.
- We kindly ask you to follow the instructions of crew at all times. If a passenger's conduct endangers the aircraft or any person or property on board we reserve the right to put such passengers on our internal blacklist.
- Please pay attention to our safety demonstration. You may have seen it before but each aircraft is different and it is important to familiarize yourself with the aircraft you are currently on.
- Consuming your own alcohol on board our aircraft is not allowed.
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the flight. This includes the use of e-cigarettes.
- Please refrain from taking photographs of other passengers and crew. Taking photographs and filming on board may be exceptionally granted by the crew.
- Whenever seated, we recommend keeping your seat belt on.
Health and safety measures introduced due to the COVID-19 pandemic can be found below.